Friday 29 May 2009

First post!

Hi there!
My name is Rebecca and I live in St.Annes, UK. I love to craft!
I have a Craft blog here; http://alovelylittledeer.blogspot.com/ and my flickr account is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dollyday/
I've been crafting for many years now. I used to have 2 online shops, oncherrylane.co.uk and dollyday.co.uk and I had my creations in various boutiques and online shops but sadly due to illness was unable to keep up the work load.
So now I craft when I can, for fun! I also have lots of fun buying handmade goodies from friends I have met and great artists that I find online:)

I have created this blog so I can showcase and support UK crafters/artists.
I will also let you know of awesome craft/fabric shops that I find online too, based in the UK of course!
I also hope to bring artists on here to post tutorials, that would be fun, right?
There's so much I have in mind for this blog!;D

My design name is lovely little deer and I'd like to show you a little of my work;






Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com